Sunday, May 16, 2004

Welcome to My Life

Hello. Welcome to the life that is Kyle, thats my real name of coarse, Benji is just a nickname.

Let me introduce myself:

i live in smalltown, USA. Your typical suberb, a bore really. There are a few thousand of us here, about 5 thousand i think. I've come to know this town as home, even thought i haven't lives here so long. I have a few great friends, and a lot of good friends. I attend your typical high school, with your typical teachers, and your typical problems. Now, your probably thinking, 'So, then i guess i really don't need to stay here this is just your usual kid, in your boreing town.' But it's really not. I'm not your typical kid. i'm a computer nerd, i love theatre, espetialy the tech side. i sway from the norm by being a punk. Well, punk at heart, even though i dont always "look punk". i always wear black or bark blue. And even though i'm not exactly the 'lady killer', i do have a beautiful girlfriend named Angie. If your Still interested stick around it will be a ride. As i journey through the last 2 and a quarter years or high school, and document it as i go...Still intersted? cool. Welcome to my life.