Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Blah...

Today was a pretty boring day, you know: school, work, etc.

I woke up this morning, late as always to bring myself and my brother's to school. School was pretty boring as usual. In schience Mr. Oliver spent the whole time going over something that I didn't understad anyway. So I spent the whole class trying to put on of the essay's on my computer. i hard task considering that most of the problems involve pictures. I had to draw them on my computer and it took forever. I wasn't able to finish and it was taking way too long, so I wrote the rest down on a piece of paper wich I will hopefully put on the computer tomorrow. Then my laptop ran out of battery, so even if I wanted to I couldn't have finished. At the end of third block I get a call from work on my cell phone. They want me to come in early, as usual, but they wanted me to run the front, which I enjoy, so of corse I agreed.

After school I had a yearbook meeting, where we talked about our theme for next year. I am really exited about it. I think we're supposed to keep it a secret right now, so that is what I am going to do. I am one of the staff photographer's for the yearbook. I am really excited about doing that, and getting to get into all of the sports games for free. Plus, I love taking pictures, so I dont mind at all. The hard part, of corse, is going to be getting all those days off from work. I will manage.

Some of the yearbook staff stayed to burn CD's for the suplement. i had to leave right away though because, as I said before, they called me in to work early. I wouldn't have time to go home, so I wanted to get to work in time to have something to eat. I ended up eating McDonald's and when I was finished I still had a half hour til I was supposed to start, I couldn't believe it. So I waited around, then got to work.

Running the front went quite smoothly, there were no major problems except for the fact that someone decided to come in late. Not by much, but just enough to create a problem. His loss, he got marked in late. The rest of work went pretty well. I was training Amanda in the booth, she is doing really good. Someone put an extra book of tickets in and didnt leave a note, so it kept coming out wrong. eventually Peter found the problem and after theat everything went relatively smoothly. I think I tought Amanda a lot, she is really eager to learn, which is great. I think she will do an awesome job. There is so much to learn in the booth, you don't even realize it until you have to teach someone else to do it. I didn't even get through half of what I wanted to show her. O, well she has pleanty more training to go, and I am with her on Saturday again so I can see how she is progressing.

That's all for now. Hi Jackie!