Saturday, June 05, 2004

Everything Happens With Chocolate.

Thanks Dove.

Wow. i really haven't updated in a while. Not like anyone reads it so who cares.

last weekend Angie was here. it made me really happy. Fri. we went to rock 'n bowl, which was very fun. I don;t think Angie liked it though, cuz she thinks she sucks, even though she really isn't that bad. Then we came back here and Angie and her dad met my mom. That's good because not that she knows them, she will not mind me hanging around with her as much. That lasted until almost 2 A.M. Saturday i had work from 11-5, that was fun after staying up all night. Then i went to see Angie again. This made me happy. I stayed there until almost nidnight, she said i was so out of it. Even though i don't think i was. Watever i'm sure she was right. Sunday we an awsum party and Angie, Logan, lisa, and california(taren) came. That was a sweet night, for more than one reason, but im not going to get into that here. Mon. we had another party not as great.

This week was boreing as usual i hardly talked to Angie at all, i wasn't happy about that but water i'll live. She's very busy.

Last night i talked to california and her friend natalie. that was a lot of fun. Eccept for the fact that they cept me up until 2:30 A.M. i don;t think they realized how late it was here. I worke up this morning at 10 and had to go to work at 12, not a lot of time if you ask me.

Work was pretty good.... It was so funny though because mallisa put the reciept tape in her printer backwards, and she couldn't figure out why it would't work. She had to call the supervisor over. It was hillarious.

I got out of work at 5 and came home. I worked on a program i am writing for the store. That went better than i could have hoped for. I was very happy about that. I talked to natalie and worked on my blog. You will notice the new pictures in it. Such as this one. It is VERY kewl:




this is a test