Wednesday, June 29, 2005

...And I'm Dying To Tell You, That I love you

OK, this is an entry that I have been thinking about for a long time. And I think I finally got up the guts to write it down. And tell her how I feel.

As many of you know, there is this girl at work, who I have really liked for a long time. She knows who she is. Ever since the first time I met her, almost two years ago, I senced a connection. We have been working togeather for a long time, and we have a really good relationship... as friends. I really want it to go to the next level though. The problem: I don't have any idea if she likes me back or not. I'm really bad at this stuff, I can never tell if people like me back or not, that seems to be my major issue.

Since I have known her, I have grown a lot I wold say. Knowing her has really had an influence on my personal, and spiritual life. Seeing how string she is in her faith has made me much stronger in mine. (this entry isn't going as well as I had planned) Anyway, I know that she really doesn't date, but I am hoping that when she gets home from camp and reads this, that she will give me a call and tell me that she would make an exception for me. If not, then it wasn't meant to be. (please let me know either way) I know she is going away to college soon, but i don't care. We will just have to wait and see.

Pray for me :)

~Me