Sunday, June 06, 2004

This Food's Made For Walking

Wow today was a crazy day, but awsum. So, awsum.

It started out like any other day, with me not wanting to get out of bed. Mornings are definately my least favorite part of the day. I hate getting up.

So we went to church at 10:30 and mass was good. after mass i saw Nicole and she informed me that i was not in her profile. this made me quite happy. She put one of my quotes on her funny wuotes page too... Heres the convo:

Nicole: Kyle i need your helm
Me: Does it involve Your Mom
some other pointless conversation
Nicole: OK, i will tell my mom your thinking of her
Me: Thanx

Thats the jist of it, it was so funny. Some people may no think so, but i do.

After church i decided that needed to buy a new amplifier for my sound system. We were going to be getting some new Subs, and had no way to power them. I didn't have any money so i asked my dad if i could borrow some, and he said yes. I also decided to cash in my old amp. to help pay for the new one. The new one is about 10x more powerful than the old one so i decided it was worth my while.

On my way to the store i got lost because my mom gave me bad directions. She forgot to tell me that i had to take a right somewhere, and i ended up going a little out of the way. After calling her, i figured out where i went wrong. I backtracked and eventually got to the store.

I went in and asked the guy what there trade inpolicy was. And the first thing he asked me was if i was 18. Bummer you have to be 18 to trade equiopment in. But ok i still have enough for the amp right? Well i would have, accept they didnt have the one i wanted in stock. I would have had to go all the was out there again tomorrow to pick it up. They did, however, have the model up from the one i wanted. Bad news, i didn't have enough on me for that one. So, i decided to go to the bank.

I get to the bank and there is this old guy and his friend in fromt of. They couldn't figure out how to use the ATM machine. Eventually they just let me go, and used it after me. So i check my balance. Only 68.59 in the account. Damnit still not enough to get it. Im Just about to Give up.

Then i called my dad to get his oppinion in things. I tell him that i couldnt trade that amp, and that they didnt have the model i wantedm, and that i didnt have enough money in the bank. He tells me that they are'nt that far from me, and that they will come buy and staiten everything out.

My dad gets there and we are able to trade in the old amy and get the new one. YAY! It is wicked awsum. It is the QSC RMX 1450. It can put out 1400 wats. It is a powerhouse. It is even better than Adam's.

After i got the amp i came home for a little less than an hour and then went to work.

It was so busy tonight. We had customers up the wazoo. i didn't think i was going to get out of there on time. It got so busy at some points that the front end manager, and store manager were cashiering and baggin, respectively. It was awsum though, it went buy so fast. YAY!

Well thats all for now: YOUR MOM.outie.caio