Saturday, June 19, 2004

We're movin on!

Firiday I arive Saterday i Sit

I arrived in New Hampshire Fri. around 1. The drive up was very good, kinda long, but still good. I like driving a lot better than riding up, makes the ride go a lot faster. It rained most of the way up. i love it up here, it's so beautiful. Afer we got here we got everything settled in and went to McDonalds for dinner. After that we were kinda bored, i drove to the movie's to see what was playing. I found out that The Terminal was playing. I'v been wanting to see that. We decided to see it at 9:00 PM. Here's the Scoop:

<"Start Movie Review"> The Terminal



My Rating:

The Movie was very good. It just wasnt what i expected. i though, because of the trailer, that it was going to be a full fleged comedy. It was funny, but it certainly was not a comedy. It was more of a love story, a very screwed up love story, but still a love story. Tom Hanks was amazing in this film. It has to be one of the most dificult roles i'v ever seen anyone play.

<"End Movie Review">

Today was great. I woke up around 9:30 ate something and then took a shower. After i took the shower i went back to bed. Next think i know i was wakeing up again and it was 2:30 PM. It was a little wierd because i usualy don't take naps. i must have been really tired.

After i got my butt in gear i had an Egg McMuffin and watched some tv. Later today i decided to go War Drivng i only found about 7 or 8 WAP's so i got bored. i decided to go to the theatre to see if anyone was around.

To my surprise Austin and some of the other carpenters were sitting outside. I decided to say hi. He told me that Mat was out back in the shop and that i could go say hi if i wanted. Mat was the head electrician last year, and i was an electrician so we were pretty good friends. i went back to the shop and found Mat and Jen back in the Tech. office. I was really glad to see them, and i think they were glad to see me too. It's always good seeing people you haven't seen in a long time. We all spent the whole summer last year togeather, and i mean the wholoe summer, like 24/7. Everyone's doing good and im glad about that. Mat shaved his head, i was very surprised. He told me before he shaved it he had a Mowhawk, so that's pretty kewl. We talked about last summer, and about what we were doing during the year.

This year Mat is doing the lighting design, which is very kewl. I'm sure he will do a very good job. I can't wait to see the show's this year. They don't open until July 17th though, so it's gonna be a while. I'm sure i'll see them again before that.

After seeing everyone at the theatre i went to get pizza. It wasn't very good, i was surprised because the pizza from this place is usualy very good.

Well im gonna go... it's late. Outie.