Thursday, June 17, 2004

'You've got a friend in Pennsylvania'

Today was sweet...

I woke up around 9 today... umm i think. As soon as i work up my mom asked me to go to the store and get Maple Syrup because she was going to make pankakes. So i went to the store, i like going because i get to see my friends. No one i really knew was there tho, it made me sad. But i found the syrup and brought it home and my mom made the pankakes, even though i didnt eat any of them.

After i got home i sat around for a while. Than it was time to go. I had to bring my mom to college so she could meet her guidence counseler and bring back some library book. I dropped her off at the counselers office, and went to bring back the book. Unfortunatly my mom didn't give me very good directions. She said go on the main road and you will see the library, it's a round building. So we look around for a while. We see a circular building, but it isn't on the main road, and isn't called the library. When we don't find any other circular buildings so we decide to investigate the other one further. I couldn't find a place to park so i had to send my sister in by herself to return the book, while i waited outside for her. She returned the book with no problems, this turned out to be the library. It was acctually called the 'Student Information Center' WTF. So i try to find my way back to the other building. Needless to say i don't know the capus very well. I found a way that i thought was a way back to the building. Turns out to be a pedestrian path, but it seems wide enough, so i went that way anyway. I sat in the parking lot for about 20 min. waiting for my mom... While i was sitting there i was reading a book i borrowed from Wes called The Art of Deception by Kevin Mitnick. After that my mom came out and Angie called and we went to pick her up.

It took a long time to get to Angie's house. It's about an hour away. I drove there. We got to Angie's house and she wasn't quite ready so we waited for her in the living room and played with her bird. It is just about the kewlest bird i have ever seen.

We went to the mall and saw Shrek 2. It was an awsum movie. It was so funny. I loved it. Then we went to the food coart and had something to eat. I had some pizza and it was very good.

After we ate we went back to drop Angie off and to meet her mother. My mom said that we were not going to stay very long. She was wrong of corse. We stayed for about 45 min. We met her mother, she was a little odd, but very nice, i liked her. Me and Angie hung out and she showed me around her house. We had time to exchange one goodbye kiss. I will not be able to see her more than twice this summer. I like her so much, and i am going to miss her a lot.

After we drove the hour home from her house, i started packing. I am going up north tomorrow, for the whole summer. It will be a long drive, about three hours. I have never driven that far in one shot. It should be interesting. Well goodnight.