Sunday, March 05, 2006

Seasons of Love

Today was Rachel and my 6 month aniversary. 

I was talking to Rachel yesterday in the car when I went to drop her off. I told her that I couldn't believe that we had been going out for six months, it seems like only yesterday that we started going out. And she said said she agreed, but that she also felt that we had been going out forever. I feel the same way. Einstein really had it right when he said that time is relative. Although, I'm sure that this wasn't the type of situation he intended for it to be used. 

It really is amazing that I found someone as awesome as Rachel. She is exacly the person I have been looking for. Smart, funny, laid back but not lazy, and beautiful. It really is amazing how two people can just click.

"Who ever loved that loved not at first sight?"
-Christopher Marlowe