Sunday, June 20, 2004

OK, so we want you back

Today, more boredom, movie, something interesting.

Today i woke up around ummm... 11:00 or so, i think. I watched some wierd show on MTV for a while, and the i had something to eat. MMMM, poptarts.

Later i watched "Last Comic Standing" on Comedy Central. I enjoyed it even though i had alread seen one of the episodes. After that i watched a stand up comedy marathon which was hillarious.

After that i went to the stor to buy some "Plasticware" and milk. And the Milk is SOOOOO expensive up here, it's amazing. Then i went to the movies. Here's my review:

<"Start Movie Review"> The Stepford Wives



My Rating:

THis is a remake of the 1975 cult fave by the same name. This version, however, offers much less suspence. Acctually, it offers no suspence. It almost seems like they were trying to make it a comedy, but failed miserably. There were some one liners thata were quite funny. But the movie as a whole just didnt hold a candle to the origional. The only thing that this movie has in commor with the origional is the fact the woman are made into robots.

The movie started out interestingly enough, with the main charecter (Nicole Kidman) nearly being killed by an irate ex-contestant of one of the Reality television shows that the network she works for produced. That was my favorate part, lol. The movie picks up in the middle, but dies agian in the end. They try to throw an interesting plot twist in there at the end, but it is poorly masked and quite obvious. over all i though the move was tolerable, but not worth the money. Go find something else (may i recoment "The Terminal").

<"End Movie Review">

After i got out of the movies i was driving home i saw my good friend Mat from the theatre sitting outside on the back of his pickup. So, i decided to stop and say "Hi" as i was driving over i realized that he was on the phone, and that it night not be such a good time. But at this point it was too late to turn around, so i just parked next to him and waited. After he got off the phone we had a good conversation, we talked some more about the plot for this year. It sounds like he has some really good ideas. They are going to use a lot of heavy color washes, and just cover the leads with spot. It should be very different and interesting. Then Kim (the artistin direct) shows up, she seems like she is in a hurry, but needs to talk to me. She askes Mat if he's told me yet. He said "No". So she tells me that they are looking for another Spot Op. and are interested in having me back for a third season. I was not surprised by this, that is basicly the same way i got hired the first season. I think i will enjoy this job this summer. It will be a lot less work than last summer, and less spending endless hours at the theatre doing nothing. I think i will like it a lot better. I am Still looking for another job tho.

Then i got home of corse. I talked to my mom on AIM and then on the phone. We had a good conversation, i told her about my day, and she told me about hers. It was a good conversation. After i hung up with my mom, i texted Angie and asked her to come online. To my surprise she said she would. So i waited for her for a few minuetts, then i got sidetracked doing who knows what on the internet, i don'e even remember what it was. After about a half hour i was like WTF where is Angie. It turns out that she had been IMing me, and even send me a text message. Unfortunatly i didnt hear the phone, and AIM didnt tell he that she was IMing me. I think she was a little mad at me for that, she IMed me for like 10 min, before signing off. I send her some text messages saying sorry. Then she called me, i appolagized, i dont know what she thought of it. I couldn't talk to her though because my phone was roaming, but hopefully i will talk to her tomorrow.

Well that all for me. ciao.